No products in the cart.
ALENDEL’S CUSTOM WALL COVERING PROGRAM
Easily transform any* Alendel fabric into beautiful one of kind wall coverings. Select from an extensive library of textures, prints, jacquards, and embroideries, in an endless array of colours. Alendel’s Custom Wall Covering program can transform and customize your space and create interesting, unique statement walls.
- Select from *thousands of fabrics from Alendel’s Collections.
- Easily customize your interior décor with coordinating bedding, window coverings, decorative cushions & upholstery.
- The fabrics are backed with a strippable, non-woven commercial backing engineered for Wall Coverings.
- Benefits include increased insulation to both the cold & hot temperatures, as well as improved acoustics.
- Fabric-backed Wall Coverings are thicker than traditional wall papers so they are ideal to hide wall imperfections.
- Fabric-backed Wall Coverings are wider than traditional wall papers, therefore, reducing the number of necessary seams. This professional process will restrict adhesive bleed-through, and facilitate clean quality seams. The original fabric colour & quality will be preserved through this process.
- Customized Wall Coverings are less expensive than you might think.
- As simple & easy to install as traditional wall coverings.
- Minimum Yardage Requirement: 5 yards
- Lead Time: 2-3 weeks on in-stock fabrics
- CFAs: CFAs will only be submitted using in stock fabric prior to being finished for wall application.
- Orders will only be processed on pre-qualified fabrics only.
- Please contact your salesrep for pricing.
All orders are final. Custom orders are not returnable or refundable.
All custom wall covering orders must be received in writing.
Every written order must include the following:
- Fabric reference (pattern & colour) to be treated
- Fabric price per yard (include pattern & colour)
- Wall covering backing reference
- Additional price upcharge of wall covering finish treatment per yard.
- Company name, contact name & email / telephone number
- Billing address
- Ship to address
- Purchase order number and side mark if applicable
GUIDELINE FOR SELECTING FABRICS FOR WALL COVERINGS:
- Base fabrics must pass UFAC Class 1 & Cal 117.
- Base fabrics must have a maximum finished width of 60”
- Base fabrics should NOT be loosely woven.
- Avoid railroaded patterns.
- Be mindful of patterns that require precision pattern matching as there is some fabric loss during the seaming process.
*some restrictions apply.