GENERAL INFORMATION: WALL COVERINGS
- When ordering you must specify pattern & colour.
- Wall covering rolls are sold in double rolls only.
- Standard DOUBLE roll size is 11 yards x 20 2/3” / 10 metres x 52.5 cm with a total coverage of 56 square feet – 5.2 m2.
- Dye lot matching: We do our best to match dye lots but this is not guaranteed if additional rolls are required. Please ensure that you double check your requirements and order accordingly.
We recommend the use of a professional installer.
- Standard delivery: 3 to 6 Business Days.
- All orders ship FOB Concord, Ontario.
- All orders will be shipped using the fastest and most economical way, depending on the size of the shipment.
- All shipments will receive the carrier’s standard additional charges.
- Special shipping instructions should be indicated when placing your order.
- Memo samples are available on all wall covering skus.
- Samples are shipped at no charge via CANPAR.
- Memo samples ship F.O.B Concord, Ontario CANADA.
MERCHANDISE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
Merchandise damaged in transit (punctured, torn, soiled, wet, or watermarked) should be refused at time of delivery and recorded on Carrier’s bill. Any delivery discrepancies must be reported immediately to Alendel and Carrier.
CLAIMS & RETURNS
- RETURNS: Returns of full UNOPENED rolls only (packaged in original sealed packaging). Partially used or open rolls may not be returned.
- CLAIMS: No claims will be considered for more than the value of the invoice.
Wall coverings that are cut by the customer are NOT eligible for return or claim (all shipments of wall coverings contain warning notices for the customer to inspect it before cutting).
- RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED: No credit will be issued unless a Return Authorization (R/A) has been obtained from Customer Service. The “R/A” number is to appear on all return packing slips and on the outside of the parcel to ensure the prompt process of credit.
- RETURN PERIOD: Merchandise must be returned within 30 days from shipping date or credit will be refused.
- RESTOCKING CHARGE: Returns will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, plus the freight both ways.
- ORDER CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations of orders must have a cancellation number that can be obtained from our Customer Service Department: Tel:.905.669.1998 | Toll-Free:. 1.800.387.9968
- RETURN FREIGHT: Return freight will be credited if the Carrier we specify is used. If unauthorized Carriers are used, any excess freight charges will be deducted from your credit.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
All merchandise is sold on the condition and understanding that the limit of the liability of Alendel is an amount not to exceed the invoiced wholesale selling price of the defective merchandise.
APPLICATION & USE OF WALL COVERINGS
Alendel assumes no responsibility, liability, guarantees, or warranty for the performance and durability of its wall coverings used for purposes other than installing to a wall or ceiling.